Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sound of Silence

IGNORANCE IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND

I considered myself as a sound of silence, why? Because I am Ignorant in many things though I am now in a legal age…

I admit it, I am ignorant, my mother sometimes told me that specially in doing household chores, but I know how to do household chores I’m just kinda bit lazy doing it. My friends also told me that word, I am ignorant specially when they telling their Love Life to me and cry when they get hurt with their break up.

Yes, I am a sound of silence with that because I don’t have any experience especially with that kind of relationship, and I don’t want to engage with that kind of relationship by this time because I might get hurt, and I don’t want to lose my focus on my study and I feel that I can’t handle such kind of responsibility. I am a sound of Silence because sometimes I’m not aware of what is happening around me.

There are things that I don’t know sometimes I asked my classmates and friends what is the meaning of this and what is the meaning of that, and what is the meaning of everything that I don’t even know or I just don’t remember that my friends already know.

Sometimes I commit mistakes though I really don’t know what I have done and I feel sorry with that.

But learning is still on the process, without mistakes you will not learn. There are things we really don’t know yet and we are curious with that but the answers will come when we least expect it.

Being ignorant is not a curse; I think it is just a way for someone to avoid something or just a decision not to know the truth or not to accept the truth for them not to be hurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment