Thursday, July 19, 2012

I want my freedom...


I was born in an average type of family, since the day that I was born; I am always there at my parents’ side. Their words are my ways and their words are laws that I need to obey. When I failed to obey them there is a punishment. I need first to ask permission before I go to the place I wanted. I want to break free…


People say, students are free. They can do everything they wanted. Then, why do students need to go to school, why do they need to review their lessons, why do they need to pass all the requirements that their teachers give to them. Therefore, students are not free at all. They need to do all of this to passed, for them to graduate and have a good job. 





When you have a job, you cannot consider yourself free. Why, because workers need to cope up to the stress that their job and their boss give to them. They have to work hard for them to have a good performance and to have a good compensation.








I cannot consider having a love life is truly free... When you are in love, you feel different kinds of emotions, especially the hurts and pains. You can only experience the happiness in a short time but most of the time you are emotional.







Well, all of this is part of life. It is a cycle; all of the situations are always repeated. You cannot run to the problems, trials, circumstances, challenges that you encounter but rather you have to face it.






The true meaning of freedom for me is free from all sorts of hurts, depression, frustration and anxiety. Your mind, body and soul are free. When you are truly, free the only thing you feel is happiness. 









I am not truly free. For me, I can only have the freedom that I wanted when I meet the end. Since the day I experience such things I realize that freedom is not that easy to get. It is not all about getting all you want or do you what you what. Freedom will come when it is time; and I am very tired of waiting that time but still I am waiting for that freedom and I hope my Freedom will come very soon...
























No comments:

Post a Comment