Sunday, September 2, 2012

UNBORN



See the light, Explore the world
that's what I am looking for.
Feel the air, touch the breeze
Do your part before deceased.

Life is full of wondrous things,
Oh, why is life so tyrannical for me?.
Since the day I see the world
How I wish I have never been told.

I hope the birds won't fly so high,
either the sun to shine so bright.
For I am nothing and nothing but nothing,
I am a born child wish to unborn.






This is an example of performance art that represents the theme "UNBORN"




This performance art relates to a person who I think socialize to different people and adopt what they see..
It shows that people gain different knowledge and put it in their mind and apply to their daily lives. A year after those person seeks information because of Curiosity and gain different and new knowledge again which they apply again to their lives...
Those people who seeks and finds different knowledge adopt the attitudes and character of the society where they gain that knowledge...and because of that they don't even know whether it is good or bad..
Like the plant if it can't still remain on the land where it belongs it will die...
and like those people who adopt everything they see their lives will be ruin...

And this is our Performance Art...



          Our Performance Art is entitled "BUTAS-BUTAS"... The Manila Paper here that we used is representing a person who at first is a whole being... Until different people comes to his way and influence him sort of experience that leads him to be useless at the end..


No comments:

Post a Comment