Wednesday, September 19, 2012

UNFREE



UNFREE


Oh! How I wish to fly with them,
make fun with them, play with them.
Oh! How I wish to hold their hands,
sing with them, dance with them.

Flip my wings and fly so high,
go see the world and feel the sky.
Like what they do in this world,
to walk by one or either of the two.

But life build me a home,
make a chain and lock the room.
I tried so hard to break it through,
until I get tired of it, and accept the truth.





This is an example of installation art which represents the theme "UNFREE"


I think this picture represents a person of being unfree because of the ropes that binds her hands and feet. It symbolize the person who is not able to do his own will because of the things that surrounds him. 



This is the installation art that our group has made.
It represents death...why is death symbolize of being unfree? Its because death hinder us to do what we really want. Death rule over us because we are afraid to die.





No comments:

Post a Comment